Throughout the 2014 season the wins piled up and now there are championships to celebrate. Congratulations to these drivers and teams as they have definitely raised the bar.
· Bill Balog won his 7th consecutive IRA championship with an 11 win season to raise his win total to 80 in IRA competition.
· Jerrod Hull raced his way to the MOWA championship for the 4th consecutive year.
· Nick Petska scored his 3rd consecutive WIMS title.
· Danny Schlaffer won another MSA title repeating with the Challenge series and a win at the Chilton Fall Nationals.
· Sam Hosey repeated as the USCS 600 champion for the second consecutive year since switching to Super Shox.
· Kyle Sager won championships at El Paso Speedway Park and Southern New Mexico Speedway racing his 305 wing sprint car.
· Danny Smith made the switch to Super Shox and won the ORCS non-wing points and finished a very close second in the wing series points.
· Darren Davis won the Southern States Midget Series championship.
· Todd Daun won the Wilmot 410 championship.
· Justin Henderson and the BDS team were set on kill at Knoxville and won the 360 owner points and finished 3rd in 410 points. For the second consecutive year the team finished in the top 5 at the Nationals.
· In California Bobby and Kevin Michnowicz had a great season winning 11 of the 20 CLS races, Bobby scoring 7 wins and the championship! Damon Arnett who switched to Super Shox for the 2014 season kept the pressure on Bobby to finish second in points!
During the 2014 season racers with Super Shox won these big races:
· Dave Darland added to his win total at the Tony Hulman Classic, Sheldon Kinser Memorial and Kokomo Smack Down for the second consecutive year and became the winningest sprint car driver in USAC history on the same day!
· Jacob Wilson won back to back Little 500’s and marked the 8th win for a car with Super Shox in this prestigious race!
· Ryan Bowers won the UMSS Mighty Axe Nationals and the Jerry Richert Memorial in Minnesota.
· Tyler Thomas won Illinois Midget Week.
· Jessica Zemken won the biggest race of her career at the Canadian Sprint Car Nationals with a drive from the 14th starting position.
With wins and championships in 410 wing and non-wing, 360, 305, dirt and pavement Sprint Cars, Midgets, Mini Sprints and Micro racing. Racers with Super Shox continue to run away with the wins and titles!!!!
If you’re looking for a true edge on the competition it is time to check out the shock that is consistent lap after lap while giving your driver the stability and control that they need to run it in deep and drive off better than the rest. Check out Super Shox at www.supershox.com or give us a call at 847-548-SHOX (7469) you can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook and Twitter.